Monday, November 22, 2010

Creative Tuesday - Heavenly

Okay, so it's a day early, but I drew it today so here it is.

There was the whole bald, cute and nappy thing, but considering he got to sleep on a cloud and then shoot people in the butt all day, his job wasn't too bad.

Cupid, pen on bleedbroof paper, approx. 250 x 210 mm.


I like his eyes. I might do some more characters like him :D

Go visit the other great people participating in Creative Tuesday. I doubt this week's post is up, but there are plenty of goodies to be found on the blog itself. Say hi to Mr Toast for me :D

Nutty
(who planned to draw something else, but is too tired and I want a shower)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the eyes, too. The tiny heart belly button is cute and humorous. It is all in the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love the caption on this, it's always the perks that keep you going isn't it? Glad this little guy has good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really cool. Those nappy pins are a nice detail and I love the eyes, and the perfect pose. Really dynamic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! Love it! At first glance I thought he was sporting a mohawk too!
    I would LOVE to sleep on a cloud....any ideas how you can sign up for the job? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, someone did do a cupid - but yours takes the biscuit for being the most tongue in cheek. Nicely drawn.

    ReplyDelete