Friday, September 10, 2010

Gumnut on Twitter

I've been on Twitter for several years but have not used it.  I didn't see its value and I felt I didn't have time to give it its due.  A couple of good friends migrated there about that time and I've missed them.  Recently, with my introduction to the creative visual arts blogosphere, I've seen recommendations everywhere to join Twitter.  It has taken me a while to work out why or how. After all, who wants to know the ins and outs of what I'm doing throughout the day? Nappy changing and feeds can only be so exciting.

But now I've come up with an idea.

You can find me here - http://twitter.com/Gumnut_Inspired   This is where I'm going to dump random thoughts and inspirations, musings, and that 99.9% of ideas that don't see the light of day.  I have a lot of ideas and not enough time to do anything with them. So I'm going to share.  Perhaps someone else might be sparked into creating a great piece of work.

If you do, please let me know, so I can grin :D

Anyways, must dash, the kids are screaming.  Furhter info to follow.

Nutty
(never a quiet moment)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea...shall head over right now! Btw...its in the post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds like fun...
    Let us know how it goes (twitter intimidates me)
    xo
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Concetta :D Great on both counts :D Woohoo :D

    @Kristin Will do, and yeah, it is a little daunting ::hugs::

    Nutty
    (speed typing to a screaming baby)

    ReplyDelete