Friday, December 31, 2010

Experiments - Paper mosaics and motion

Motion, paper mosaic and acrylic, approx. 480 x 370 mm.
This is what happens when you experiment. You never quite know what you're going to end up with. This one is slightly weird. I could have added more to it, but it had such a sense of motion to it that I stopped in case I spoilt it. It is also a lousy photograph. But I'm fairly happy with it. It keeps asking me for more colour variety, but I have no idea what to give it, so it stays as it is.

Can you see the movement?

Nutty
(building a new blog on her own website - http://inspired.gumnut.net )

2 comments:

  1. See the movement - are you kidding?! I feel seasick. It's great, I feel the stacks are falling and the balls are tumbling. I DON"T think it needs any more colour. That would distract from the movement. Damn, you are inspirational, I ought to experiment a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, thanks, Gay :D

    I'm continuing my experiments over at my new blog - Gumnut Inspirations http://inspired.gumnut.net I hope you'll join me there. I've just posted another bubble painting over there. Still experimenting. This time with not the greatest of results.

    Thanks so much for your kind words.

    Nutty
    (having fun exploring)

    ReplyDelete