Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introduction

Hi,  I'm Gumnut, sometimes writer, sometimes, artist, alltimes nuts...welcome to my creative corner.

I'm fascinated by many things and interface with many different interests. They are facets of my personality and, depending on your interests, you might like to pick one to play with me.

Facets available include art, writing, crafts, genealogy, gardening, parenthood, photography, and a dash of sci-fi television. I've also been known to ponder life, gaze wonderingly at the world around me, and generally spout poetic as the mood takes me. 

On the personal side of things, I'm a married mum of two daughters, KJ and Izzy, who will no doubt make their presence known here sooner or later since they are such a big part of my life at the moment, being aged 2 years and 3 months respectively.  Also Hubby, ever my support, is always here between the lines, at the moment, tending my youngest so I can write this.

I'm South Australian, born, bred and baked, and have a great love for this beautiful country and I've been known to babble about her hidden secrets.

Welcome to my ramblings.

Nutty
(who now has a time limit for everything)

No comments:

Post a Comment