Thursday, June 24, 2010

They are calling to me

I have these five balls of wool sitting on my art desk taunting me.  They are a lovely soft acrylic that caught my eye during my last stash acquisition.  Sturt's desert pea colours in lovely off average tones that I couldn't resist purchasing.  Now they are sitting there calling for me to make something of them despite the fact I currently have a crochet project already in progress.

I have a good idea of what I would like to do with them.  A cushion cover, Sturt's desert pea inspired of course.  Undulating wave stitch combined with some crochet embroidery for emphasis.  I'm all enthused.  The question is whether I can tackle two projects at once without losing track of either of them.  I think I need to learn to multitask my art and craft projects, so maybe I will.  Should I ignore inspiration when it lands in my lap?

No comments:

Post a Comment